Easy to Deploy — Right out of the box
Delivers an out-of-box experience tailor made for quick and easy deployment regardless of your business environment.
Pre-configured and ready-to-use right out of the box
Ships with default settings that fit the majority of scanning applications, so you can use your DS2200 Series imager the moment you take it out of the box.
Auto-host Detect Cables
Just plug the imagers into your POS and the auto-host detect cables will automatically identify the interface and connect the imager.
Easy integration with your tablet based POS
Micro USB cable provides a low cost charging alternative to the cradle. And with our simplified app development tools, you can easily configure and update imagers right from the tablet.
97 international keyboards
Deploy anywhere in the world.
123Scan: No-cost configuration tool
Intuitive wizard-driven tool; embed all settings into a single barcode; configure all your devices with a single scan.
Backward compatible with LS2208 cables
Zebra’s LS2208 cables also work with the DS2200 Series – so you can upgrade to a 1D/2D imager without replacing all your cables
Point of Sale – Loyalty Applications – Electronic Coupon Redemption
- Simplify scanner deployment and configuration – the DS2200 Series is ready to use out-of-the-box
- Keep your checkout lanes moving smoothly and quickly, giving shoppers a great last impression of your store
- Lower the learning curve and training requirements for new associates
- Reduce total cost of ownership with industry-best management tools
Check-in – Ticketing (Concerts, Sporting Events and More – Loyalty Cards (Mobile and Printed)
- Keep entrance lines moving smoothly and quickly
- Increase guest satisfaction and retention
- Increase participation in loyalty programs by offering the convenience of mobile loyalty cards
- Reduce waste and printing costs via paperless tickets
Transport & Logistics Applications
Back of Store Shipping and Receiving – Product Tracking – Ticketing (Airports, Train and Bus Terminals) – PostalBenefits
- Improve data accuracy by adding information-rich 2D barcodes to shipping labels
- Increase worker productivity with the ability to quickly capture damaged, dirty, poorly printed and other challenging barcodes
- Reduce wait times, waste and printing costs with paperless tickets