Delivery & Returns
Most products shown on www.peak-ryzex.co.uk are available from stock however in some cases these will require custom configurations.
For our standard shipping service please allow 3 – 5 working days for delivery.
Due to the complex nature of the goods we sell it is not possible for us to offer an expedited service on the website however in many cases it is possible to deliver the next working day. If you require this please call our sales team who will be able to advise you.
Peak Ryzex Plc will take all reasonable steps to keep to any estimated delivery date but time shall not be of the essence. Peak Ryzex Plc shall not be liable for any losses consequential or otherwise arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet an estimated delivery date. Peak Ryzex Plc reserves the right to make delivery in advance of the quoted delivery date on giving reasonable notice to the buyer.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing deliveries may take place at the buyer’s premises or such premises as are designated by the buyer up until 6.00 p.m. on the date of delivery. In the event of the buyer not accepting delivery on the delivery date the first attempt at delivery is to be considered as the delivery date for the purpose of invoicing.
Peak Ryzex Plc shall make delivery of the goods to the buyer’s address and the buyer shall make arrangements to take delivery of the goods at that address upon the same being tended for delivery.
The method of despatch of all goods shall be at the Peak Ryzex Plc absolute discretion.
Here at Peak-Ryzex.co.uk we offer a hassle free returns policy. We want to make sure all our customers are completely happy with their purchase so most items can be returned for a refund or exchanged for an alternative.
If you would like to exchange or return your order please follow these simple steps:
- Call +44 (0) 1249 659 000 within 15 days of the receipt of your order.
- You will receive a RMA (Return Material Authorisation) number.
- The item(s) must be returned in their original condition including the original packaging and all accessories.
- Write the RMA number only on the shipping label, NOT on the box, please use the original shipping container or a suitable alternative to return your order.
- Send the item (s) back to us using a tracked insured service as we can’t be held liable for items lost or damaged in transit back to us.
Items returned not in their original condition including all the accessories and undamaged packaging will be rejected.
Terms & Conditions of our Returns Policy
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition and we'll exchange or refund it.
By original condition we mean:
- you’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold as new
- you haven’t used the product
- the product contains no personal data and isn’t registered to a user.
Unfortunately, some items are non returnable:
- Products you received more than 14 days ago
- Products that have been unsealed (other than to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or where it’s been returned in poor condition
- Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Items made to your specifications or clearly personalised, this would include any items that required pre shipping staging or configuration
- All sealed electrical goods where the packaging has been opened.
- Computer software if they are unsealed by the consumer
Due to the nature of these goods unless they are faulty, we're unable to offer a refund or exchange.
None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described